Born 1984. Studied law at the Leibniz University in Hanover and the University of Hamburg with a focus on media law, 2013 First state exam at the Judicial Examination Office Hamburg; clerkship 2013-2015 u.a. with the stations in the Senate Chancellery, Official media in Hamburg and at a large company for musical productions in Hamburg. Research associate at a prestigious law firm in media law. Second State Law Examination 2015.
Licensed to practice before all German local, Land- and higher regional courts.
Lawyer at horak. Lawyers for 2016.
Specialist course for a lawyer specializing in intellectual property law 2017.
- Intellectual Property (Patent, Brands, Copyrights, Domains etc.):
- competition- and Antitrust Law
- Sports Law (athletes law, Sport Verein Law, Sportverband Law, Sports Contract Law)
- Procurement law
- Law of the art (including EDV, Internet, Telecommunications)
- Copyright (Urheberpersöhnlichkeitsrechte, Copyright exploitation rights, -use rights and intellectual property rights) and Media Law
- Drug Law, Food Law, Kosmetikrecht, pharmacy law
- Contracts Related to the aforementioned focal points
- legal proceedings Related to the aforementioned focal points
- Tax Law and Wirtschaftsstrafrecht (with reference to the aforementioned jurisdictions)
- general civil law