Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions - Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Prices
(1) The free offer applies to companies / entrepreneurs (§ 14 BGB) and not for consumers (§ 13 BGB) or final consumers (§ 1 PAngV).
(2) All prices are net prices plus VAT. The prices quoted are non-judicial, lump-sum attorney's fees for a standard trade mark application.
(3) For a judicial or other activities of lawyers must be settled on the Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz. The charge from the object value of the mandate depends.
§ 2 Mandate
(1) The mandate comes with the acceptance of the order by the client, the firm concluded. Orders can about the brand registration form online, per E-Mail, phone, be issued in writing by fax or.
(2) The scope of the mandate is limited by the standard order shown here. Any further detailed individual legal advice is not. Should be based on your information to determine, that our fee packages due to the complexity of your data do not match, inform us of this and make an offer.
(3) Optionally, the mandate of a standard trade mark application from application of the trademark application to the Trademark Office for 50 EUR net attorney fees and 40 Search costs EUR net per quarter in existing national, include European and international registered trademarks. You will receive in addition to the monitoring results, a legal analysis of the same. Also, any single individual tests results are included.
(4) Research and monitoring will be carried out by research company. It is recommended that at least one standard brand monitoring and a similarity search for each of the eligible existing rights for the purpose of reducing the risk. For the results with respect to completeness, Timeliness and accuracy are nevertheless no guarantee. Risks can not be excluded. A trademark application poses particular risk, that appealed the desired brand is a contradiction, filed an application for cancellation, and / or proceeded by a warning by third parties is.
(5) The firm leads the mandate to the principles of proper professional conduct, to the best knowledge and belief of. The contract will be awarded to the firm. For clerical third parties may also be used.
(6) The services offered include legal advice to other legal issues. If such advice is required, we make you an offer.
(7) The client is obliged to participate and must be fully informed about the mandate given to the firm and examine documents of the firm immediately to correct and complete facts rendering.
(8) Remote communication is solely at the risk of the client.
§ 3 Liability
(1) The liability of lawyers from the mandate for damages caused by simple negligence, for any individual case 1 Mio EUR gem. § 51 a I No.2 Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung limited.
(2) The lawyers are not responsible for information provided by third parties, neither for the completeness, Accuracy or timeliness nor for, that they are free of rights.
§ 4 Other
(1) The assignment of rights without the prior consent of the firm is excluded.
(2) Amendments to these Conditions must be in writing; this also applies to an amendment to this clause.
(3) Each relationship is subject to German law.
(4) For business owners the exclusive jurisdiction and any performance Hanover. The firm is free, to choose other legal jurisdictions.
(5) These Conditions supersede all agreements Eventual before the conclusion of the mandate.
(6) If any of these provisions patchy, be invalid or unenforceable, is the validity of the remaining provisions. Instead of the invalid or unenforceable provision or to fill the gap thus created is an appropriate provision, to the extent legally permissible, the, what you would have wanted or wanted the contractors, is closest, as agreed.